Devi AI is a social media assistant and productivity tool that finds relevant posts and leads, Devi also create and schedule content using AI. Saving in manually doing micro social media tasks, Devi saves businesses 60+ hours a month by finding
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Devi (“Devi” “we,” or “us”) and our website at https://www.ddevi.com, along with our related websites, browser extensions, applications, mobile applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Devi AI LLC with registered office 1309 Coffeen Avenue STE Sheridan, WY 82801 regarding your use of the Service.
If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and references to you herein (and all of your obligations hereunder) will refer to such entity and any individual using the Service on such entity's behalf.
Violations of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
“Service” in these Terms means a social media monitoring tool that enables users to easily find posts on social platforms according to the users’ chosen Keywords, create content using AI and schedule them.
1. Account Terms
- Your user account may only be used by one person. A single account shared by multiple users is not permitted. Registration of a user account is free so please create as many user accounts as necessary for your productive use of the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your email account and password. Devi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You must not use the Service to carry on any illegal or unauthorized activities (including but not limited to copyright or trademark infringements).
- You represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least  years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service.
- If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at [email protected].
- Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Devi grants you limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable permission to access and use the Service for your personal, internal use during the Term at the level of service for which you have paid all applicable Fees after the Free Trial Period.
2. Subscription and Trial Policy
Devi offers a 14-day free trial for our product. Your credit card or payment method will not be charged until the trial ends. Seven days before your trial ends, we will send you a reminder of upcoming charges. Once your trial period ends, your chosen subscription plan will commence and your card will be charged.
We endeavor to keep you informed of any upcoming charges by sending notification emails. These emails are sent as a courtesy to you, to provide transparency in our billing process. We strongly advise that you read these emails to stay informed about upcoming charges.
3. Pricing Policy
- Fees vary based on the plan and addons, with different pricing schemes for individual users and organizations. We determine the pricing of our software and associated services based on your geographical location determined by your IP address, your business location, or your phone number's country code. Devi reserves the right to change the pricing for our services with or without notice. It's your responsibility to stay updated with your billing details on our billing page at: https://ddevi.com/billing.
- Devi, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Devi's customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms
4. Recurring Payment Policy
Devi charges recurring payment for its product after a 14-day free trial, Devi will periodically charge all accrued sums on or before the payment due date. Your account will automatically be charged all applicable fees for the next subscription period on the Billing Date.
5. Cancellation & Refund Policy
- You are free to cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you choose to cancel within the 14-day trial period, you will not be charged. We even send you a reminder 7 days before the trial ends to give you ample time to make your decision.
- In case you forget to cancel before the trial period ends, don't worry. We offer a 100% refund for up to 14 days after your first payment. This means you have a total of 28 days from the start of your trial to decide if our service is right for you without any financial risk. To request a refund, simply contact our support team.
- If you choose to cancel after the 14-day grace period following your first payment, you may do so at any time. However, please note that we do not offer pro-rated refunds for the remaining days of the month in which you cancel. Your cancellation will be effective from the next billing cycle.
- Please ensure you follow the cancellation procedure correctly and receive a 'Subscription Cancellation Successful' message to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund requests must be made within this 14-day window after the charge and apply only to the current month subscription charges. All the charges made in previous months are not eligible for a refund.
6. How to cancel your subscription:
- You need to go to the Billing page.
- Then click on the
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process until you see "Subscription Cancellation Successful"
- We will send you an email proof for your records.
Please ensure you follow the cancellation procedure correctly and receive a 'Subscription Cancellation Successful' message to be eligible for a refund.
If you have any queries or encounter any issues during cancellation, we strongly encourage you to contact our support team, please chat with us or send us an email.
* Please note, we will first attempt to retain you by offering a free 1-on-1 setup call. If you still wish to proceed with the cancellation, we will present you with some exclusive discount offers to make you stay. Only after you continue with the cancellation will you receive a 'Subscription Cancellation Successful' message, marking the completion of the process.
7. User Responsibilities
and Cancellation & Refund Policy time to time and any changes thereto. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes have been implemented constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- By using our Service, you affirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be legally bound by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms of Service, you are not permitted to use our product, tool and Service.
- It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Service, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from Devi.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, and you agree to immediately notify Devi of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
8. Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your materials uploaded remain yours.
- You shall defend Devi against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Devi that Your Content, or Your use of the Service infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable laws.
- You shall indemnify Devi for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Devi in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Devi
a. promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding.
b. gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Devi of all liability).
c. provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
9. Proprietary Rights
The Service is owned and operated by Devi AI LLC. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, templates, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Devi are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Devi or its third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Devi, you may not make use of the Materials. Devi reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
10. Third-Party Terms
Our services, including the browser extension, may also involve the use of third-party APIs, with which your data may be shared in the course of your usage. While we take measures to secure your data, these third-party services are not under Devi's control, and we are not responsible for how they handle your exported information. Always check the privacy policies of any third-party services you use.
The Service may contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Devi's control, and Devi is not responsible for their content.
You understand that when using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Devi concerning User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice.
11. Indemnity & Disclaimers
- You are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Devi and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Devi Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (a) your use of, or misuse of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
- Devi does not warrant that the service or any portion of the service, or any materials or content offered through the service, will be uninterrupted, secure, or free of errors, viruses, or other harmful components, and buffer does not warrant that any of those issues will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that you use any portion of the service at your own discretion and risk, and that we are not responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system or mobile device used in connection with the service) or any loss of data, including user content.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the service or Devi entities or any materials or content available through the service will create any warranty regarding any of the Devi entities or the service that is not expressly stated in these terms.
- We are not responsible for any damage that may result from the service and your dealing with any other service user.
- In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Devi in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Devi agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND DEVI ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
12. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming in the United States of America without regard to conflict of law principles.
13. Privacy & Security
14. General Conditions
- You use the Service at your own risk. The service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, modify, sell or resell the Service without the express written permission by Devi.
- Be nice, just do not hack into the Service or falsely imply that you are associated with the Service, Devi, or any other Devi service.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes at https://www.ddevi.com/terms. Modifications will become effective upon the earliest of (a) your acceptance of the modified Terms, (b) your use of the Service with actual knowledge of the modified Terms, or (c) thirty (30) days following our publication of the modified Terms through the Service.
- Devi reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Devi will have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. Premium service fees are not refundable.
- You can provide the Service with Feedback by sending it to [email protected]. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Devi an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- Throughout these Terms the use of the word “including” means “including but not limited to”. If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible, and the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.
- Access to the Service is not available to the residents, citizens and businesses from Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria. This is to comply with the law of the United States of America.
15. Compliance with Social Media Platform Terms
- You will not use the Tool for data scraping, generating fake engagement, or any other activity that violates the terms of service, policies, or guidelines of the social media platforms you interact with while using the Tool.
- You acknowledge that the Tool is intended solely for enhancing productivity while browsing social media posts and is not designed to break or circumvent the rules of any social media platform.
- You understand that our Tool does not store any data, and any data temporarily stored in your browser during your use of the Tool is intended solely for the duration of your session.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Tool without prior notice if we believe you have violated these terms, the disclaimer, or the terms of service, policies, or guidelines of any social media platform.
16. Account Restrictions and Limitations
- By using our browser extension, you acknowledge and agree that third-party platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, and other websites used for automation, may limit API calls, restrict access, or suspend your account due to excessive automated activity. This is a result of these platforms' automated systems designed to protect the integrity of their services and is beyond our control.
- These restrictions are typically temporary, some may last 24 or more hours. During this time, you may be unable to use certain features of our extension and/or the platform. We recommend that you use our extension responsibly and avoid excessive activity that could trigger these restrictions.
- Devi AI LLC is not responsible for any actions taken by third-party platform for automation including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, and other websites use by the extension, such as account suspensions, restrictions, or other penalties. By using our browser extension, you assume all risk associated with its use and agree not to hold Devi AI LLC liable for any negative consequences or damages arising from its use.
You agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND DEVI ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury.