According to the seventh rule of marketing, a potential customer will hear your message at least 7 times before making a purchase decision.
The seventh rule was generated in the 1930s by movie industry promoters who understood that if a person saw a movie poster at least 7 times before going to the cinema, they would see their movie.
Today, marketing experts are debating whether the number has increased to 26 times. What is 100% certain is that the amount of information and noise your prospect is tied to has increased significantly since social media has come into play.
Therefore, if you use social media platforms wisely, they can be a defining element of the success of your marketing strategy because they allow businesses to engage with customers as much as necessary to reach the end of the funnel.
6 Tips for Using Social Media Marketing's Rule of 7
Here are 6 tips for using social media marketing for your strategy considering the rule of 7:
- Engage your customers by knowing your audience well: Make content-related decisions based on what your prospects are paying attention to, and you will see better results. With the introduction of Chat-GPT into the lives of social media managers, creating content is easier than ever. AI-generated content can help you be x100 productive and give value to your audience.
- The purchase decision may depend on the story you are telling: Make emotional connections instead of interrupting ads.
- Promote your brand messages in the form of useful content that entertains your target audience and creates an emotional connection.
See more ideas about creating content with AI for Facebook groups to generate high engagement with your brand here.
- One of the most powerful results of social media marketing is that customers who have previously bought from you will tell their stories. Be sure that it is a positive experience to share.
- Stay consistent on the message and type of cone you are giving to your audience.
- Use more than one channel to share about your brand. Nowadays, users are jumping from one social media to another: make sure to stay present.
Remember that with Devi AI, your AI social media manager, you can monitor Facebook groups, Reddit, LinkedIn, and Twitter. You can also create and schedule content, and outreach leads in a matter of 2 clicks.
Benefits of Using Social Media for Leads
What are the benefits of using social media to generate brand awareness and leads?
- Building Trust: Interacting with your prospects in a variety of ways helps build trust, which is an important part of developing long-term client relationships.
- Generating awareness: Make efforts to ensure you are appealing to and visible as a positive and approachable brand.
- Becoming an expert: In communities such as Facebook groups, you can become a known and trusted expert on your niche topic. This way, members will rely on your recommendations and your brand.
Monitor Facebook groups to stay present with Devi and its new Chat-GPT integration. Stay on top of the game with our AI social media tool.