Marketing a brand on Facebook groups can bring a great amount of awareness and leads, usually, people asking for product suggestions in groups are high-intent potential clients who are ready to buy, but it can be a time-consuming task to browse every group’s posts to find the relevant posts to engage with.
This is why tools to monitor Facebook groups have become so important for marketers, solopreneurs, and more.
Here we compare three popular tools that are used for Facebook group monitoring, i.e. the ability to quickly see and catch when group members have shared content about you or which fits your business niche.
Devi is an AI Social Media manager that automates lead monitoring, outreach, content creation & scheduling on social media platforms. Devi lets you monitor keywords in private and public Facebook groups, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit. It also assists you with content creation and scheduling for your social media accounts. Moreover, it shows an interactive dashboard with the trends of your selected keywords. It has a free trial for you to test the tool before committing to a really affordable subscription.
Main features of Devi, AI social media monitoring and AI outreach tool:
- Monitor Social Media: Automate leads monitoring in public and private Facebook groups, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit posts
- Outreach Leads in Social Media: Do 1 click to add personalized comments or replies generated with ChatGPT using your business details.
- Create Content for Social Media with AI: Generate content with more than 100 top AI prompts and built-in ChatGPT to create engaging content. You can also use royalty-free images.
- Schedule Content in Social Media: Do 1 click to schedule content in all your social media profiles and Facebook groups.
- Display Social Media Analytics: Discover top groups, top influencer accounts, engaging posts, and your team outreach stats.
- Monitor Websites for Brands Mentions: Monitor 3000+ top news websites for keywords
- Monitor and Share News with AI: Discover and schedule the latest news for your business/industry to build authority on social media.
NEW: CHAT-GPT INTEGRATION FOR AI CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT MESSAGES IN ONE CLICK.
What is included in the basic package of Devi AI:
Monitoring Social Media Platforms with AI 👀
- 25 Public or Private Facebook groups
- LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit global posts
- Global newspapers & blogs
- Buyer-intent detection
- Brand outreach monitoring
AI Leads Outreach 📢
- 1-click ChatGPT Comment/Direct Message reply
- 250 ChatGPT API calls included
- Add your ChatGPT API key
- Generate AI reply with your business contact
Create & Schedule 📅
- 1-click schedule on all social media profiles
- No copy-paste: Schedule ChatGPT response directly
- 50+ Top ChatGPT Prompt library
- Automated latest news & 1-click scheduling
- Automated royalty-free image suggestion
- Monitor 3000+ news website
- AI News Rewrite & Scheduling
Reports & Analytics 📈
- Post engagement analytics
- Post with the most engagement
- Sentiment Analysis
- Email Report once in 1-week
Pricing: $49.90 for unlimited keywords and 20 groups either public or private.
GroupsTracker is another Facebook monitoring tool that permits you to follow activity on public and private groups by joining them from bot accounts. You do not need to download an extension with GroupsTracker, and you have to pay per group or per group bundle. It only allows you to monitor Facebook groups.
Main Features of GroupsTracker:
- Bots join groups on your behalf
GroupsTracker does not need you to be part of any group as bots join them on your behalf. The thumbs up is that you are not required to link your Facebook account, but the downside to it is that if they do not get accepted or get kicked out, you will not be able to continue your monitoring.
- Receive email or SMS Alerts
You do not need to be on the application all the time as you can get an SMS or email notification when a relevant keyword comes up in a group.
As with Devi, you can select unlimited keywords per day.
You can favorite posts that were filtered with your selected keywords.
What is included in the basic package of GroupsTracker:
- Any public Facebook group
- 6 Notifications per day
- Unlimited Keywords
- 10 posts per day
- 50 comments per day
Pricing: $5 per group per month, i.e. $50 per 10 groups.
Groouply also monitors groups' posts, comments, and links, and it notifies you of relevant conversations. They also integrate with your favorite communication tools such as Slack. You also need to pay per group.
Main Features of Groouply:
Groouply permits you to add any wanted keywords to monitor groups. You can also visit the group from there and read its description.
- Understand social sentiment
You can know if your filtered posts have a positive or negative reaction as Groouply contains social sentiment detector.
- Identify frequently used words
Groouply also contains a cloud of the most used words in the group you have under monitoring so that you can get familiar with the community’s language and create content to engage the audience on your brand.
- Integration with communication tools e.g Slack
Recently, Groouply also added integrations with tools such as Slack so that not only you but also your team can know about the status of the Facebook group of your interest.
What is included in the basic package:
- Unlimited keywords
- Unlimited SMS or email notifications
- Hourly notifications
Pricing: $25 per group monthly
Basically, there is a tool for every business need.
You can quickly compare the three tools we have shared above in this infographic: